CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

LaBoR DaY CAMPING TRIP!!

We would just like to introduce our newest addition to our little family.....




Yep... we are the proud new owners of this 1973, 23ft BEAUTY!!













We had so much fun camping over Labor Day weekend!! We went for 3 DAYS and had running water and a flushing toilet the entire weekend!! I think I was the happiest when I put the boys in the bath tub half way through our trip :) JT has been wanting to get a camper for a while so Jack and I would join him and Brayden on their camping adventures and we LoVeD it!! Of course I am excited to add a few personal touches like new "cute" curtains and a few family photos!!



1 comment:

Nate and Suzanne said...

Hey lets get together sometime in the next week or so and go to lunch or something... Call me or leave your phone number in my e-mail sundloff36@msn.com....