CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

KiNdErGaRtEn!!!









It's official we have a KINDERGARTNER!! Brayden started school today and he LOVED it!! I was not thrilled at the idea of Brayden riding the school bus on the first day but after some begging and pleading from him and his Dad I gave in!! I did shed some tears but was very impressed with myself that I didn't follow the bus to school!! As soon as Brayden got home he asked if he gets to go back tomorrow..... I think that's a good sign he had a GrEaT first day!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

We are so excited for you Brayden! What a big kid!!

Hilary said...

wow! that's early! Bridger doesn't start until Sept. I hope I can hold back the tears too. luckily we don't have to deal with the bus thing since we live so close to the school. Bridger asked me the other day about Brayden. They were such cute little buddies!