CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mom and Brayden's Date Night!!





Brayden and I had a great "date night" on Thursday! Jeremy got us tickets to Disney On Ice and offered to stay home with Jack (big sacrifice I know) so Brayden's friend Tess and her mom Brandi could come with us!! Disney never lets you down, the show was great! Brayden's favorite part was Buzz and Aladin!! It was fun to see the different way Tess and Brayden watched the show..... . Tess loved watching the Disney princess's skate around and dance with their princes and Brayden in the middle of the double skating routine leaned over and asked "mom... when are they going to fight?" I love being a boy mom!! Thanks Brandi and Tess for a fun night out!!

5 comments:

The Pedersen Haus said...

I guess I can't complain about missing Disney on ice when I just got back from Disneyland right? Oh well, I will anyway! I wish I went. I LOVE Disney on ice. I think Cadence was Brayden's age the last time we went. I love what a great 'boy mom' you are. I think it's one of my favorite things about you. You do an awesome job with them! (And they're super cute boys too!) Love ya!
Noel

MillerTime said...

Will you please for the Love of God, bring that poor boy down to Cedar, drop him off for a couple of weeks, and I will teach him to be a man! Please, before it is too late! He is one more Disney on Ice show away from protesting Prop 8! The next thing you know he will be in drama!
Love,
Uncle Carter

Nate and Suzanne said...

Hey,
We went to this also what day did you guys go..... We really need to get together sometime and do something... I don't think we live to far away from you now...
Talk to you soon....

Hilary said...

Way to go, teach him some culture young! Boys are so funny. I love Brayden's comment!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

That is so fun! Way to be a great mom! I'm so excited to follow each other's blogs!